ALL HIP HOP HAS THE RIGHT TO BE HEARD

Not matter who you are or what type of Hip Hop you listen to we got something for you. Movement TV is on overhead for a 24/7 view into the Florida Scene. Leave Comments and Subscribe.


Line of the Week

"I black out to White Women." ~Niko Is

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Head Chef - Stereotypical Rapper

Q:Who is Head Chef?

A:"I was born in Tampa, Florida , but was raised in Kissimmee/Orlando. Moved to Virginia in 2006 where I gained more insight on music, influenced by DC/Maryland/Virginia Hip Hop. Despite the obstacles, the garbage on the radio, and the pessimists I continue to pursue my dream, working hard, listening carefully, and ignoring negativity. My style of music is my own, original yet influenced by those who carved the Hip Hop path before me. I continue to chase the dream..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment